On your Bloomsbury Urban Curiosity Walkshop you will explore London's literary locale with a fresh perspective and and leave armed with practical tips to reframe your digital life and cultivate every day curiosity.
During the two-hour walkshop discover Bloomsbury's streets and alleys on foot and:
- look up, not down into a glowing screen
- reacquaint yourself with analogue tools: pencil and paper
- consider your relationship with your smart devices
- learn how to reconnect with the urban environment through simple prompts and observational exercises
- boost your creative confidence
- breathe deeply, make eye contact and discover hidden pockets of the city.
Best of all? Words, concepts, pitches, plans, art, mind maps, arguments and ideas - any of these may come.
Enjoy time to think, notice and dawdle:
reflect on what community means as we pass by Conway Hall on Red Lion Square and walk towards The People's Collective
draw on the inspiring window displays on Lamb's Conduit Street and play with the notions of neighbours, privacy and lifecycle.
- explore the links between literature, London and its citizens as we approach Bloomsbury Square.
- Meet at 1pm just after the ticket barriers by exit 2 at Holborn Station (High Holborn exit).
- End at 3pm on Sicilian Avenue (2 minutes from Holborn Station).
- There are steps on our route but otherwise it is fairly flat.
- Pen and handmade notebook included in the ticket price.
- Tickets are non-refundable, however, you may give/sell your ticket to someone else.
- Suitable for over 16-year-olds only.
CONTACT | firstname.lastname@example.org