On your Urban Curiosity Walkshop in Marylebone you will reclaim time and headspace for creativity.
Best of all?
You will get inspired by London's cityscape and leave armed with practical tips to reframe your digital life and cultivate every day curiosity.
During the two-hour walkshop discover Marylebone's streets on foot and:
- look up, not down into a glowing screen
- reacquaint yourself with analogue tools: pencil and paper
- consider your relationship with your smart devices
- learn how to reconnect with the urban environment through simple prompts and observational exercises
- boost your creative confidence
- breathe deeply, make eye contact and discover hidden pockets of the city.
Words, concepts, pitches, plans, art, mind maps, arguments and ideas - any of these may come.
njoy time to think, notice and dawdle:
get inspired by the beauty of the quaint mews houses at the back of London's historic Harley Street
consider the stories of this medicine quarter
- reflect on the notion of a village within a giant metropolis as we meander around Marylebone Village
- hone your observational skills at the farmers' market.
- fire up your senses at the farmers' market and be open to the possibility of conversation with a stranger
- rediscover your creative potential.
- Meet at 11am outside Bond Street station on Oxford Street.
- End at 1pm at Baker Street station on Marylebone Road.
- There are steps on our route but otherwise it is fairly flat.
- Pencil and notebook included in the ticket price.
- Tickets are non-refundable. You may give/sell your ticket to someone else if you cannot attend on the day.
- Suitable for over 16-year-olds only.